Click On This Header To Go To "BloggingToTheBank3"

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

Learn how to write profitable blogs using the newest optimization techniques, step by step, simple and easy. Powerful step by step instructions to guide you through writing profitable blogs, put in simplest terms for anyone with the ability to read, has a computer available and can click a mouse!

This Program Will Get Traffic To Your Websites

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update: The Real Problem Is Traffic!

Hello Everyone,

Update: The Real Problem Is Traffic!

I've been doing a lot of testing; different programs, different techniques, and different approaches since I posted on this blog last.....

I found it pretty simple to get on to Google's 1st & 2nd pages in way or the other; the real tricky part is getting the traffic to your sites! This has truly been a huge problem for me and I just haven't figured this part out yet!! If anyone has some valuable tips or suggestions, I'd be so appreciative!

I am having fun with the surf-for-credits type of programs where you earn credits for viewing other members' websites or blogs. Then you can turn around and spend your credits on advertising! Examples of these companies are posted on another site, Traffic-Generating-Options 4 U! Another site you may find of use is Free Flashy Flash Headers; this is where you can make your own free flash headers using their software for free. You can create promotional headers, or personal headers- whatever you want! I find they dress up a website or blog, catching the eye and giving them life- so to speak. The headers wake the page up! The membership is also free! I just love FreeFlashHeaders, owned and operated by David Cheyne & Darren Critchley. I truly think you'll find this website worthy of viewing.

I'm very confident my traffic problem will smooth out and I'll start getting it real soon- like I said, I have been doing a lot of ad surfing so I have been able to advertise more than before so I know I'll see results very soon.....

In the meantime, if anyone out there has any helpful tips on getting the traffic flowing a little quicker, I'd sure appreciate any assistance greatly! I may be overlooking something, and if I am- it's probably something extremely simple! It usually is, so it seems!

I'm looking forward to any comments!

Update: The Real Problem Is Traffic!

Have A Great Day!

Carol McCrow

http://viralurl.com/Carol-McCrow/Blogging


http://viralurl.com/Carol-McCrow/header

http://ViralURL.com/Carol-McCrow



No comments:

Learn To Write Profitable Blogs!

Will This Work For You???

About Me

My photo
My name is Carol McCrow and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I work at home both as caregiver to my live-in mom and as an independent affiliate and advertiser online. I enjoy meeting others online that are doing similar work. I have much to accomplish yet and am working hard to keep focused and stay on a positive road toward success. I also have an overwhelming compassion for animals- especially the ones we domesticate and teach to rely on us. It means EVERYTHING to me that our pets get the quality care they deserve and need.

SocialMarker

FeedBurner FeedCount

Place a free ad
Add to Technorati Favorites